Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkins, Pumpkins everywhere

As Halloween is approaching, we took Philip to a pumpkin patch to pick out his first pumpkin ever! He of course insisted on wearing his new halloween costume and was too cute for words! Phil had practiced with Philip all week long teaching him how to roar like a lion and boy did he catch on quick! Our little lion rolled around in the hay and loved even more roaring at all the pumpkins! He looked precious and of course had one proud daddy as he was representing the SAE's in his little LION costume! Phi Alpha!
ROOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRR!
... still Roaring!
... and still Roaring!
I love playing in hay...
...and I would really love even more playing naked in hay
Or I guess I can just settle for Roaring instead
... still Roaring just like my daddy taught me
Do you think these pumpkins make me look round?
Marching to my own drum
This is so fun... I LOVE Pumpkins!
Here is me and my daddy holding my very own first pumpkin
I'm getting pumpkined out
...and I am spent - but can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OMG, I LOVE Phillip's costume, too cute! Enjoy this time while you can dress them up like that, becuase it should be interesting with Ansley this year. She is so opinionated. Can't wait to see your trick or treat pics :)