Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 17, 2008

Our Little Piggy

On October 15, Philip had his first bite of big boy food... rice cereal and he loved it! Although I think he loved eating the spoon and licking the bowl more than the cereal...  He is for sure as they say "all boy" and our little piggy... he even screamed in between each bite for more!
Here I am watching my baby sign language DVD getting ready to eat like a big boy!
I am ready to eat eat eat!
Ummm... Let's see how this monkey tastes!
My first bite... a little bland but...
I love it... keep it coming!
Mommy... now let me try this spoon thing by myself
This doesn't feel so right...
Yummy!
I am starving... hurry it up in between those servings!
So good... right when it hits the lips
I love it!
Is it really all gone?
Let me lick the bowl and see...
Mommy... I think it is empty... how about filling this back up again?
Wait... there might be still a little bite left - let me check
Nope... I don't see anymore mommy
Guess if she won't feed me, I will just have to eat this cloth instead!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh so cute! I can't believe Phillip is eating big boy food. He is growing up so fast! Well his first experience with real food was much better then Ansley's was.... We miss you guys and hope you are doing well.

The Bucklers said...

So cute! How is the 'not liking rice cereal' issue coming along?