Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears... Oh My!

Happy Halloween... Philip had his very first Halloween and loved it! We went to a neighborhood block party with the Brunsons and had a blast! Philip was of course a little lion and I must say he beat out his competition of all the other lions.. he was by far the cutest! Riley was a precious ghost... but Philip wasn't scared - afterall he was "King of the Nursery!" And Mimi and Gigi... don't worry, we didn't let him cross the street by himself and we checked all of his candy for razor blades! Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Halloween!
Trick or Treat... smell my feet...
... give me something good to eat!
Daddy... whose the lion here?
Hey, do you think she is too old for me?!
Afterall, I like pretty ghosts!
Adorable? I think so too!
"King of the block party"
Are we going to trick or treat here or what?
I love Halloween!
And I love even more getting kisses from my mommy!
Happy Halloween... I can't wait until next year!
I am one tuckered out little lion

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh what a cutie pie! Phillip looked precious in his costume. I love the pics, you could tell he was over the photo shoot :)

The Bucklers said...

Precious Precious!!!