Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

My little Peanut

Well today our little peanut is 6 months old... I can hardly believe it! It seems like just yesterday he was kicking in my belly. He is growing up so fast... I just wish we could stop the hands of time. Philip went in today for his 6 month check-up with Dr. Harrell and was 27 inches long and weighed in at 15 lbs 15 oz. He is in the 90% percentile for his height and in the 25% percentile for his weight. He of course laughed and smiled throughout the whole appt as he loves going to the doctor for no other reason except for the fact that he gets to be NAKED!! What can I say... he is definitely his father's son!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Steph, Phillip is going to be a tall skinny boy! he is just precious :)

We need to try and get together the week of Thanksgiving, I am staying after Colin and Anne-Ross's wedding. Are you guys going to be around?