Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Between the Hedges

Gooooo Dawgs... Sic Em... woof woof woof... were the words that came from little Philip's mouth as he cheered on his favorite team, the #1 Bulldogs at his very first game on August 30th, 2008! I think a tear even rolled down his daddy's cheeks as he held his firstborn son and we all watched our team take the field between the hedges in Sanford Stadium! We cheered on our Bulldogs to a victory against Georgia Southern that day... and everyone around said that little 4 month old Philip was "the smallest one they had ever seen in the stadium." What can I say... Phil was one proud daddy! We then even took Philip down to the field where he got to meet Hairy Dog, sit on the real hedges, and get his picture up on the Jumbo Tron screen twice as the fans cheered for what we say was the cutest baby in all of Sanford Stadium! It was a wonderful day... as it was not only Philip's first GA football game but it was also his Gigi's birthday and his uncle Blake's birthday the day before. We of course celebrated it in style wearing nothing else but Red and Black! Happy Birthday Gigi and Blake... we love you both very much!
Go Dawgs... woof woof woof!
Happy Birthday Gigi... now let's break it down to that music at my first tailgate!
Daddy... when are you going to feed me some of that Zaxbys?!
Mommy... can we take Texie into the game too?
Daddy... I am officially ready to go into the game... let's hit it - I want to meet UGA VII
This football stuff rocks... and I must say... the club level is the way to go!
Cheering on our Dawgs... as they take the field... #1 in the Nation!
Daddy... what are you doing - I can't see the game from this angle... now where is Knowshon?!
Mommy... are you really making me get a picture in front of the Red Coat Band... couldn't we do a cooler shot with my boys on the field in the background instead?!  I have a reputation here...
Here I am just chillin' with my cousins Katie, Blair and Jason... now don't hold out on me - what do you have in those cups?!
Me, my daddy and his buddy Tyson
Go Dawgs!
Four... get those hands up Bulldog fans for the 4th quarter.... we're taking this one to a victory and to heck with Ga Southern!
Daddy... I love the hedges and all... but do you think you could remove my wedgy
No, not where's UGA VII... where is J. Philip Brosseau the III?!
... Oh, there I am!
Mommy and Daddy... this was so fun... now let's talk... when is the next game?! I am only 4 months old and I am already a bulldog at heart! Go DAWGS!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Cute pics Steph! Phillip is such a trooper to go to his first Georgia game and to last the whole game. Love the pics, especially the ones of him on the big screen :)