Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Philip's first trip to the GA Aquarium

A little boy always remembers his firsts' in life... and boy was this a weekend to remember! Philip's Grande and Mimi flew in from Dallas to spend the weekend with their precious little grandson.  Mimi brought Philip a special gift which he immediately put on his head... it was his very own "Philip" hat!  Phil had a hat just like it when he was a little boy and from what I have heard never took it off.  He would wear it in his sleep, at bathtime, and even just around the house! So it looks like Philip is already following in his daddy's foosteps with his love of headgear now that he has his own Philip hat to wear!  The weekend started out eating mexican, a Brosseau staple, on a relaxing Thursday night. Philip played with his Mimi and Grande, showing them his rainforest playmat and loved the most putting his feet up on his Grande's belly and getting his night-time bottle and snuggling with his Mimi.  Then on Friday, we grilled out and Grande and Mimi and Papa Doc and Gigi were all there telling funny stories of our childhood... oh the things Phil and I have to look forward to with this little boy.  Let's just hope he isn't as accident prone as his daddy!  And then it was time... Grande, Mimi, Phil and I all took Philip to the GA Aquarium for the first time.  It was so much fun and Philip loved every minute of it!  He loved seeing all the bright colored fish and especially loved going through the tunnel tank in his Grande's arms.  It was such a blast that we all hated for the weekend to end - we love you Grande and Mimi and cant wait to see you soon in Big D!

Me and my Mimi
Me and my Grande
What do you think about my new hat...
Does it look too big?!



Mimi and Grande... I am sleepy after all that mexican food... let's go get some sleep
Look at me play on my rainforest playmat... it's one of my favorite activites


What are you two up to now... let's eat!
Papa Doc... you are so silly... let's talk golf!
Hurry up mom, dad, Mimi and Grande - what are we waiting for?  I'm all ready with my arms up to go see some fish!
Wow, Grande - look at all those fish!

Dad, do you have to put that thing so close to my face... I think you can still see me if you stand a few feet away too.


Me and my Mimi both love to look at fish!
This is such fun... can we stay forever?

No comments: