Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Father's Day Phil

How exciting... it is Phil's first fathers day!  It was a very fun and relaxing day out by the pool celebrated with margaritas and of course Phil's favorite chips and salsa! Philip is already Phil's favorite son... as he gave Phil lots of presents.  Philip bought his daddy golf balls and lots of golf stuff to keep him practicing so one day soon he can teach him how to play.  Philip also got to ride in his boat for the first time ever with the help of his daddy of course... but he felt like a big boy steering all his favorite stuffed animals around. Happy Father's Day sweetie - you are an amazing father and husband and Philip and I are so blessed to have you in our lives.  We love you so much!

Happy Father's Day daddy!
I love you daddy!
Me and my daddy driving my boat
Hold on animals, I got this on my own now... look at me I am steering!


No comments: