Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We are Family

As you all know, Phil is the oldest of six siblings.  And as I am the youngest of three, Philip has been blessed with more aunts and uncles than he knows what to do with.  He got to first meet his uncle Blake and aunt Lyd in the hospital when he was merely hours old.... but we told him - oh yes, there is more.  Then when he was four weeks old, his uncle Boone and uncle Sam and aunt Avri all came from Dallas to visit him.  We had a blast... grilling out, listening to music, playing Tiger Woods on the playstation 3(the boys claimed they were teaching Philip how to play golf... but I am pretty sure it was more for their entertainment than his) and of course getting his picture made with the Stafford signed jersey that Boone brought to Phil.  Then on that Saturday, Philip got to meet his uncle Brad, aunt Britt and his two only cousins at the time... Alli and Elizabeth (who we lovingly refer to as "Boots").  Philip was all boy when he met his girl cousins and even pretended to be asleep when the girls tried to get him to play dolls.  But then again, what can we expect from a Brosseau boy getting his picture made on a pink Barbie sofa?!  He also got to feed Papa Doc and Gigi's fish in their coy pond for the first time of many.  He loved it and loved the fish even more... what can I say... he is ALL BOY - lets just hope he doesnt try to catch them next time!!  And after a long weekend of fun, we caught Philip zonked out on the couch... I guess he was pretty tired from learning all that Tiger Woods golf.  What a great memorable weekend... now he just can't wait to meet the rest of his aunts and uncles...

Me and my cousin Alli... if I stay asleep maybe I won't have to play with those dolls
If I just keep pretending to sleep... I know my daddy will get me off this barbie sofa
Papa Doc and Gigi... let's feed those fish again before I really do fall asleep
I love snuggling with my uncle Sam
Hey look at me... I am hanging out with my uncle Boone, aunt Avri and uncle Sam
I love my aunt Avri
Go Dawgs!
The Buckler family... growing and growing
Dr. Brad and the two babies... Boots and Philip
What a fun weekend... I am pooped!

No comments: