Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

I See Christmas!!


"I See Christmas" is Philip's favorite new saying these days. He is obsessed with finding anything that looks like santa or is red in color or looks like christmas and he loves to point to it and say "I see christmas!!" And I know, I know what you must all be thinking, how can she bring out Ziggy the elf and decorate for Christmas before Thanksgiving is even here?! Well as a mom of a 2 year old... we need all the leverage we can get these days to prevent melt downs. And Ziggy the elf, who reports all bad behavior back to Santa at the North pole, is a great tactic that is working so well that I might even consider bringing him out in the summertime next year. Its amazing how a little fear of no presents will make a 2 yr old melt down turn off in a split second. So if you haven't ever tried to bring out a little christmas early... you might want to next year...

No comments: