Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

9 Months Old Today!

Can you believe it?! How can it be true?! How can my little Parker man already be 9 months old today?! Parker, you are just growing up way too fast! We just had your 9 month checkup with Dr. Ryan and as she said "you are doing awesome!" You weighed 21 lbs 12 oz (70%) and were 29 inches long (70%) which makes you PERFECT!! And don't ever let your silly Brosseau uncles tell you that you have a big head b/c it measured 45 cm (50%) which again is PERFECT!! I wish I could invent a mommy time machine that would stop you from growing up but then again I love to see all your newfound talents each and everyday. You melt my heart every time I see your sweet little face. You are absolutely in love with your big brother Philip... you think he is so funny, you literally smile nonstop to the point where I begin to wonder if your mouth gets tired and you have a belly laugh that is contagious to everyone around you! You are becoming more and more independent these days as you like to feed yourself which I must say is pretty amusing, take off your shoes and socks, hold your own bottle and pretty much do anything just like your big brother. You have just started crawling a few steps at a time though you really are pretty content where ever you are with no real rush to get anywhere new. I must say you get that from your daddy and I am thanking my lucky stars how laid back and easy going you are. You truly define the term "angel baby" as I call you everyday and when you belly laugh... it makes me laugh till I cry. You love to play with anything that has strings attached so I am pretty sure that must mean you are going to be very committed to every dream you ever have which again makes me smile! I feel beyond blessed to be your mommy and we are enjoying every second of everyday with you! We love you "Carker Man" (as Philip lovingly calls him everyday)! xoxo

No comments: