Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 13, 2012

When I Grow Up...

So today we went to dinner with the boys and decided to ask them what they wanted to be when they grow up for a fun little dinner conversation. Parker was rambling on about superheros, firemen, golfers, etc while Philip just answered with one simple word... a daddy! While mommy's heart was literally melting thinking that it was the sweetest thing ever that all he wanted to be was a "daddy" when he grows up (just like his daddy who he worships which is beyond the cutest thing ever).... Phil of course kept us laughing with his sarcastic response, "well that's great son but just make sure your at least 25 before you become one of those, we wouldn't want any high school surprises." As always life is so much fun and funny (obvi) with my sweet and precious boys! I love you boys and I can't imagine how boring my life would be without the three of you in it... I am blessed!!

No comments: