Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dog biscuits, Pickles and Ice Cream

Well what can I say... Our family is constantly growing! Yep thats right... you read it right. Your not crazy although we may be... a baby and a new puppy months apart!! I mean what were we thinking... well the puppy was born March 17 and so we were ready but little did we know that we would get pregnant very early in the game and we did in New Orleans at Phil's best friends wedding. Guess thats what happens when you have a long weekend away, no kids, and lots of cocktails! Needless to say we have had lots to celebrate this summer. The boys are so happy to introduce to you their new little baby due January 8, 2013 (brother or sister will not be known until delivery - I know so not my personality as a type a planner to not find out the sex but as we all know this is it for us... so why not - right?! Plus not to mention Phil is adamant on not finding out the sex so like my mom always tells me, pick your battles! Ha!). The boys are super excited about the baby... they love kissing my tummy and talking to the baby (although I don't have much of a belly yet so I think Parker is a little confused - poor child!), and their other favorite thing is of course picking out names. Looks like this little one is destined to be called "spider girl" or "spider boy" no matter what we name it thanks to our current obsession with spiderman - awesome! Don't you know this little one will love tat nickname. But then again guess its better than Woody...  Im now 17 weeks pregnant and have been super sick since about 6 weeks and have just started taking weekly shots at the dr to prevent preterm labor which seems to be making me sicker... awesome! But I'm living on zofran and literally pickles and ice cream  which is fun (but no thank god Im not eating them together... not yet at least).  We will keep you all posted on our little peanut as he/she grows and ask for lots of prayers as we get ready to complete our family of five! And also just as exciting is our newest little brother... Tex II an english golden retriever puppy. He is 4 1/2 months, a bundle of love and potty trained so as you can imagine we are all very happy over here!! Philip of course picked out his name in case any of you were wondering or thinking we were morbid to have another family pet with the same name but as Philip put it in his argument when I tried to tell him that all dogs like to have their own names just like people, he responded with well I have the exact same name as my daddy so why can't this puppy have the same name as our favorite doggie ever?! So what could I say to that?!! Pretty good point in my mind... so long story short we went with Tex! Meet our growing family! We are so blessed and our hearts are beyond full!
Baby Brosseau #3 is on the way and due January 8, 2013... We can't wait!!

 The boys
 are so 
 excited
 to be
 Big Brothers!
 They are
the 


 Cutest
 Happiest
 Silliest
 and Cuddliest
 "Big brother" and "Little Big Brother"
 And now meet our...
 sweet
 cuddly
 and furry
 Texie!
 We are so in love and so blessed... God is so good!!

No comments: