Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Last Day of Pre-School

And hello summer!! Today was such a fun and exciting day as it was both boy's last day of preschool. Parker graduated from the toddler class and even got presented with his very own graduation cap while he ate yummy pizza and cookies. I literally was balling as I just can't believe my baby is now officially a big boy! But such a cute big boy he is... and I just couldn't get enough pics of him in his cap! And Philip was real excited to officially be 4 and will now next year he will be in the "4"s class so a party was obvi a must!! We had pizza and yummy cookies in the shape of "4"s for our big 4 year olds on the playground! All the kids were so excited and real proud as they all felt real big... too cute! So what can I say... I was the proudest mommy ever today! And daddy came to all the festivities too (best daddy in the world) and we tag teamed parties since they were at the same time. It was man on man coverage at its best... Love all 3 of my boys more than words! Today was a great day... I am blessed! 

 Last
 Day 
 Of 
 Preschool
 And last attempt at getting a good pic... boys win - mommy fail!
 Parker in his precious
 Toddler Graduation Cap
 I mean does it get any cuter than eight little 2 year old boys in graduation caps?!
 Sweet Holden
 My sweet Parker man
 such a big boy and so proud of his cap!
 Proud Proud daddy and Parker
Class of 2012... Too cute for words
 My sweet Philip... is now officially 
 graduating to the FOURs class!!!
 Banks, Philip and Parker all enjoying their big boy "4" year old cookies
 Twinsies... literally they had on matching outfits all the way down to their red keds! (I knew Sally (Banks mommy) and I were kindred spirits and I must say she has such amazing taste - ha!)
 Sweet
 Happy
 Loving
Best
Friends
 Always
Called
Brothers!

No comments: