Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday to my Superhero Philip

Happy Birthday sweet Philip... wow I can't believe my baby is already FOUR!!! Time flys by way too fast and on most days I wish I could just make it stand still. You are growing and changing everyday and you constantly amaze me with all you do, ask (about a million times) and say! You have a memory like an elephant and literally can remember what you were doing, where you were and what you were wearing from a moment in time. You constantly make me laugh and your sweet hugs and kisses melt my heart everyday. You are such a proud big brother and you are always hugging and kissing on Parker and when you hold his hand to help him do something... my heart skips a beat literally. You are definitely type A and you like everything to be organized, in its place and you literally analyze EVERYTHING (don't know where you get that from... but pretty sure your wife will thank me one day for it)! You love to talk and even though somedays I might say otherwise... your sweet voice and all your questions are music to my ears! You are so big and tall but somehow you only weigh 33 lbs! You are beyond brilliant (I guess Ill take credit for that since aferall your dad did fail women's studies in college). And these days you can be found riding your scooter, your new bike, playing soccer, golf, playing on the playground and doing ART!! You are obsessed with superheros and spiderman is your absolute favorite. You are the best booty shaker I know and you clearly have lots of Buckler in you with that talent... you literally are the next Usher - and yes, I am not embarrassed to say that I am so proud!! You will always have such a big piece of my heart even when you are in middle school and don't want to be seen with me. We love you so much, you are the best big brother in the whole world and most importantly, you are one of God's children and he loves you beyond your wildest imagination! Hope you enjoy your spiderman class party at Noah's Art (we decided to do just a small party with just his class friends from school - daddy put mommy on a budget this year - boo!). Yay for turning 4!! We love you Philip! xoxo, mommy
 Celebrating Philip's 4th birthday at his school with
 yummy cupcakes
 The birthday boy in his hat
 Daddy enjoying eating lunch at the kids table
 Happy Birthday singing to the special birthday boy!
 And here is what I learned... never a good idea
 to serve
 yummy cupcakes
 with BLUE
 and RED
 ICING!!!
 So cute
 but such a mess!!
 Happy 4th birthday Philip waking up 
 with chocolate donuts in bed
 Eating breakfast with lots of fun presents and Philip's new BIKE
 Looks like someone else loved Philip's birthday donuts too
 Happy 4th Birthday
 Philip!
 Opening Philip's present all the way from Texas from Mimi and Grande... boots and a gun! Oh boy!
 Daddy in his boots at his cowboy birthday party all dressed up
 and Philip in his boots all ready for his birthday!
 Superheros....
 Awesome!!
 Happy birthday to my big brother!! Now is it my birthday yet?!
 Philip's 4th Birthday Party

at Noahs Art!
 Spiderman cupcakes, cake and...
 of course cake pops!!






 Face painting... so fun!!






 The superheros and princesses all dressed up!!





 Cake pops are yummy mommy!
 Parker pouting asking for his 5th cake pop of the day... pretty sure he was just told no!





 BFFs... Spiderman and Superman... Happy Birthday Philip - we love you!!

No comments: