Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bye-Bye Curls

Well really bye-bye to just a few curls I guess... our little Parker man got his first hair cut today and lets just say I was a wreck. I cried pretty much through the whole thing (gotta love the hormones of us mommies)... somehow in my mind, 1st haircut = growing up and going to college (praise the lord I am a little bit of an exaggerator and that isn't really what it means). However, he still has tons of curls and as Phil says you can barely tell he even got it cut. Well, he definitely got a little trim and he does still look too cute for words curls and all! But hopefully now his daddy will stop calling him Toby Keith every 5 minutes and every person in the grocery store will stop asking me how old SHE is!!
Getting all ready riding in the firetruck
awaiting his haircut
at Pigtails and Crewcuts (same place where Philip had his first haircut 2 years ago)
Both boys dilligently guarding the Firetruck
so none of the other kids pick it first (of course)
Smock or no Smock...
No Smock... but animal cookies are always a must
Note: it is only this long when its wet... I know I know... it was definitely time!
Haircuts mean lots
and lots
of Lollipops!!
So over it at this point... can you tell?!
And all done... Too cute for words (curls and all)!
Cheers to Lollipops,
Sweet, Loving Brothers
and Haircuts!

No comments: