Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

WE got our FLU shots!



Philip of course had his flu shot first because I knew that if he saw Parker get a shot and scream crying... he would run for the hills and be impossible to vaccinate! So Philip got his shot, cried and then calmed down once he got his Thomas sticker (of course)! Then I told Philip it was Parker's turn so I put Parker on the doctor table next to Philip. The nurse pulled out the shot and Philip closed his eyes and screamed as loud as he could... "Oh NO Carker Oh NO - RUN!!" I burst into laughter because as you and me both know... Parker is only 7 months old can barely sit up and sure cant RUN anywhere!! Then the sweet nurse started laughing so hard she could barely give Parker the shot which he of course then started screaming bloody murder too... but with a few kisses and a sticker (thanks to Philip's request) he was quickly calmed. There is just nothing cuter than a PROTECTIVE Big Brother! Oh how I love my BOYS!!
(*Special note - these videos of Parker cackling and Philip laughing and playing were of course taken PRIOR to the SHOTS!)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So cute! You can tell that Parker just LOVES his big brother and thinks he is so funny :)

Looks like we are right on track with you, just got both kids flu shots this week as well as myself.... one thing check off the list!