Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Parker's 6 Month Check-Up

Well let me just start by saying... I am literally in tears writing this as I just cant believe my baby is already 6 months old?! Where does the precious time go... from swaddle blankets and burp cloths to smiles, giggles and diapers... it is just all so sweet! This time has been so amazing and Parker, you are truly my precious gift from God! You are only 6 months old yet I can't imagine how I ever lived one day without you!! I love how you smile and laugh every time you see me or your daddy and you truly melt my heart every time you giggle and hug your big brother Philip. You have rolls that just wont quit and I want to eat you up everytime I see you! We have nicknamed you "Carker," "Chunky Monkey" and our "Perfect Angel"... all of which you answer to daily and we love you more with every second that passes by. You are just growing up way too fast but we are so proud of all your newfound talents. You are rolling over all the time like a little rolypoly, your smiling and talking to us nonstop (I think you are already starting to take after your big brother Philip in the talking arena... oh god, please help me), and you are sitting up on your own for brief periods when we prop you up like a little tripod. You are weighing in now at 19lbs 4oz and are 27.5 inches long -which puts you in the 80% for both weight and height and your head was in the 50% at a perfect 43.5 cm! We still haven't started you yet on solids... but we are going to dive into that adventure this week. But as you can tell, you are very satisfied and do not look like you have missed a meal yet! You did great with your shots and only cried a minute... however mommy was still crying walking out to the parking lot and driving home. Dr. Ryan said you are doing absolutely perfect and are just as healthy as a horse!! I love you so much and I am so proud of you, my little chunky monkey!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I can't believe Parker is already 6 months old, WOW, time sure is flying by. He is just precious! I can't wait to see him in person, hope we can see you guys next week when you get back from Atlanta.