Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

God Bless Thomas and God Bless Barney

Last night as I was putting Philip to bed, we did just our usual bedtime routine. Starting with a bath, followed by story time with our milk and ending with our prayers. We said all our prayers and then got to the part where we say "God Bless" each of our family members near and far as we pray for them! I say God Bless Parker and then Philip repeats and we do that for each of our family members. So then at the end of our prayer Philip kept his little hands crossed and with the most serious and loving little voice and his eyes still closed... he said God Bless Thomas of which he then waited in silence until I repeated and then he said and God Bless Barney. It was the sweetest and most precious moment and I literally had to hold back my laughter as he was so so serious. It was almost like he couldnt believe that after praying for our many many family members (as most of you know Phil is the oldest of six kids and I am the youngest of three)... he was so offended that somehow I could even forget to bless his two best friends... Thomas and Barney! But now I am on top of it... Thomas and Barney are in the rotation!!

No comments: