Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Philip's first Easter was such fun and now after having a son of my very own... I know that much more how much God loves us all to give up his only son for us! Words can't describe that kind of love he has for us... and it was such a great weekend to be able to share the good news with Philip! Thank you God for your son and for your amazing love! We celebrated God's love with lots of excitement... from easter egg hunts and pony rides to face painting and petting zoos at AAC... Philip's easter was filled with lots of firsts! His Saturday of fun was complete with his mommy, daddy, Gigi, Papa Doc, Aunt Lyd, Uncle Blake and Mimi Buckler. He LOVED hunting for eggs... although at times he really just preferred to eat them rather than finding more. He also LOVED his big pony ride around the field and held onto the saddle horn like he had done it all before. What can I say... he is a Texan for sure! He didnt however love so much the petting zoo as he held a real live bunny and duck and the face painting was fun but not his favorite until afterwards when he loved feeling the paint on his cheek. Then on Easter Sunday we went to church and Philip learned how Christ is risen... and we celebrated the afternoon with brunch at Grandmommie and Granddaddy's cabin with family and friends! It was a weekend to remember always!
Carrots... anybunny?!
Now that I am comfy... where am I going to put all those eggs?!
Move over bunny rabbit... I need to get in my basket too!
Who needs to hunt eggs when you can eat them instead?!
Mommy... look at all my eggs
With my hair standing up... I am probably measuring up to at least 6' 7"
I love my Gigi... she always makes me smile!
Me and my Papa Doc and Mimi Buckler just finishing my first easter egg hunt
I love you too Mimi... now let's go find those ponies
Just chillin with my cool uncle Blake and aunt Lyd... isn't Easter fun?!
Getting so excited with my mommy... I am next to ride on the horsie
Look at me... I am am cowboy at heart for sure
This is so much fun... can I go around again... pretty please!
Nothing BUTT Fun!
Ummm... does anyone see this duck on my lap?!
And now a bunny... what do I look like a petting zoo?
My first tatoo... I think I definitely make it work
Contemplating my next adventure
And into the flowers... Gigi, I hope you don't mind me digging up your newly planted flower beds... it is just so much fun!
Afterall, how could you tell this face, NO?
Happy Easter everyone
Alright mommy... enough of the embarassment... let's get these ears off
Kids my age get beat up for pictures like this!
The Brosseau Family's First Easter
Ok now... this basket is getting a little too crowded for everyone to pile in at once
Lounging with my daddy and feeding Papa Doc's fish
I love my mommy... aren't I the sweetest little boy in the whole world
The next Matthew Stafford...
Playing in my Grandmommies barn... do you think anyone notices that I am sitting up here all by myself... I mean afterall I am only 11 months old... this could be dangerous!
Happy Easter world!!!!!

No comments: