Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Let it Snow... Let it Snow... Let it Snow

Well today Philip saw and played for the first time in real SNOW! It was a gorgeous day and a gift from God... and we played as a family in the beautiful winter wonderland. Philip absolutely LOVED the snow and we had to literally pull him out of it to come inside after a long day as we were all starting to melt. It is days like this that we are reminded of the simple things in life that bring us joy and we are so thankful for precious moments together like these that we will remember always. Maybe next time Philip will be big enough to even go sledding...
Philip eagerly awaiting the snow
Mommy, Daddy, look... here it comes... can I go outside and play now?
Pretty please...
I even got to write my name in the snow... how fun!
My daddy and me getting ready to play with Texie in the snow
But... Mommy... I can't put my arms down!
We love the snow... do you?
This is so much fun daddy... again, again!
Two snow buddies
I know they say don't drive in the snow... but afterall I am a professional here
Kids... don't try this at home
Texie... come play with me, I promise I won't run you over in my racecar
This snow stuff is great
I don't ever want to go inside
Mommy and Daddy... do yall see all this snow?!
I can hardly believe how cold it is
But it still tastes great
And I love when the snowflakes fall on my face... it tickles my nose
... and makes me laugh
But I am not ready to go inside mommy... just 5 more minutes please
5 minutes later
And as you can see we are still outside... I am sure by now you can all guess who won that battle 
Philip: 1     Mommy: 0
And afterall he did say please...

Still loving the snow and eating it every chance I get



Philip and Harry... Best Friends Forever
This weekend, we went out for mexican food and 'ritas with our best friends the McNeels. Philip and Harry had a blast together of course and loved even more staying up until after 10pm playing. I mean afterall what little boy wouldn't love to stay up 2 whole hours after their bedtime?! Harry is now 13 months old and is walking so the boys loved especially playing with Philip's new walking wagon that his sweet Mimi and Grande gave him for Christmas. Philip of course sat in the wagon like a little prince while he had poor Harry push him all around the room. It was an absolute scream though to watch and the little boys loved every minute of it! Can't wait for our next playdate!
Alright now Harry... I will ride and you push first
Yeah... this is so much fun
but watch out now... don't run me into that wall
And watch out Giraffey... we are coming right towards you
You can just call me Prince Philip the III
Harry, keep going... this is way too much fun to stop
Harry, I see you sitting there ready for your ride... but unfortunately I don't have the whole walking thing down yet
Let's just take a rain check and see me in about 2 months

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh it looks like you guys had a great time with all that snow you got! You can definitely say Philip had a ball in the snow. I LOVE all the pics, too cute!

We are looking to get anywhere from 5-8 inches of snow tonight. Unfortunately I don't think Ansley will enjoy it has much as Philip did, but we shall see!