Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

!gnilwarc si pilihp

Ok... so today on January 4, 2009, Philip officially crawled on all fours for the first time. However, he is doing what we call the moonwalk crawl as he is going backwards (so now do you get the title?)... he must have gotten those brains from his dad. He is precious though and crawled for the first time at church in the family church room where families with children can watch the sermon. I was so proud of my little boy... he is just growing up so fast right before my eyes. Now we just have to work on getting him to go forward...
Mommy, watch... here I go
If I put one hand in front of the other
And then move my knees second...
I can crawl... yeah, I did it! And so what if I prefer to go backwards... lets see you try it
And I must say all this crawling is hard work... time for a nap for sure!

No comments: