Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dawg Food

Well, today was a new first for sure. Texie, our golden retriever, who is of course Philip's best friend so kindly shared his food today. Philip as most of you know is now what we call MOBILE! He is crawling all over the place and is as quick as Knowshon Moreno for sure! I was cooking dinner tonight while Phil was having daddy duty and watching Philip in our family room while watching tv at the same time (mommy mistake #1). All of a sudden I looked into the room from the kitchen and didn't see Philip anymore. When I asked Phil where he was, he jumped up and said "I don't see him... but he was just right here" (mommy mistake #2). So we looked around quickly and when we found him... he had crawled all the way into the laundry room and was indulging in what Texie would call a gourmet meal off the floor... dog food (mommy mistake #3). Philip was of course grinning from ear to ear and laughing hysterically when we saw him. Afterall, Texie didn't mind sharing one bit... Philip is his little brother and now best friend for life! And I promise... we do feed our child... I still can't believe he felt the need to resort to dog food for his next meal!
Hi Mommy and Daddy... aren't I precious?!
The two troublemakers... just plotting their next adventure
Daddy isn't watching me... now is the time to go for it!
Texie here I go, don't tell
Does this face look guilty to you?... didn't think so!
Is he looking Tex? One last check... now you see me...
...and now you don't!
Caught with my hand in the cookie jar
Dawg Food... Yummy!

Then after I cleaned the dog food out of his mouth, we put Philip in his new red GT Muscle racecar so Phil could keep a closer eye on him. It is hard to lose him while he is driving his racecar walker. Philip laughed as he knew he had pulled a fast one over on us for sure... oh how boys will be boys!
Hey mommy and daddy, do you need a ride?!
I love driving my new racecar...
...just call me Earnhart!
I got the keys...
...so let's roll!

1 comment:

The Bucklers said...

WAY TOO FUNNY!! Welcome to being parents of a mobile child... your lives will never be the same! :)