Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 16, 2012

My two little Van Gogh's in the Making...

Last Tuesday night, I called Phil and told him that I had scheduled a sitter for 6pm and to be home and ready for a little lover's date night. He was so excited especially when I told him it was going to be a fun surprise date night (Phil as most of you know LOVES surprises unlike me... guess thats why we fit so perfect together - right?!). So as we got into the car Phil asked me where we were going which I responded with "just a little wine, dinner and amazing original art... you know the usual - ha." He was super excited as he envisioned a cool art gallery walking around drinking wine and just relaxing... little did he know the art gallery was the one and only amazing artwork of our little boys. And amazing it was!!! There wasn't exactly wine but they did have some yummy apps and the joy that we got just walking around and looking at all the beautiful things that our little ones had created with their own precious little hands was pure bliss. And even though some of the pieces we weren't exactly sure what they were (ha)... they were all perfect in every way because they were created with love by our precious little boys!! I did however end the night with some yummy dinner and wine at Nolan and Phil and I enjoyed ordering our wine first, then waited and ordered an app and then once we got that we ordered our dinner and didnt pay until we were completely finished -ha. Sometimes its just nice to not have to sit down and order literally everything at once (usually with the hostess), inhale our food and then pay as we are still eating!! So heres to amazing Art Galleries and Date nights... I love you more than words Phil and wouldn't want to be on this adventure called "parenthood" with any one else in the whole world - I am blessed... xoxo!
Philip's amazing artwork...





And Parkerman's amazing artwork...






Better than the originals... I think so! We love you our little artists!

No comments: