Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm TWO!!!

And boy is he ever... today has been super fun filled with lots of friends, lots of sweet treats (of course) and lots of LOVE! Parker loved celebrating his birthday in full out "Woody and Buzz style" and loved even more walking around telling everyone he saw (yes, even complete strangers), "I'm TWO!" It was TWO cute... In addition to being cute however, our little Parker man also wanted to let his 2nd birthday be known by a few temper tantrums here and there... oh how fun it is to be TWO!! We also had his 2 year check up with Dr. Cross this week and he was perfect from head to toe!! He weighed in at 29 lbs 1 oz (50%) and was 35 inches tall (65%). The Dr was very impressed with how you literally were talking in sentences (oh give mommy strength though as I never thought I would have TWO kids that talk completely nonstop), how you sang your abc's and counted to like 10 all after shaking her hand when she walked in the room and saying "nice to meet you." Oh how you love to show off at the dr's office. So I guess what can I say... here's to turning TWO going on 16!! Parker, we are so proud of you and love you more than words!!!
And here are just a few of our favorite "Parker-ism's" these days...
* We can't get enough of your "snuggle hugs" as you call them every morning when you wake up
* You literally melt our heart over and over when you hold up your hands and say, "hold me peese"
* You have a belly laugh that is contagious beyond words
* You literally want to be just like your older brother Philip and ask for "Fullup" all day long (melts my heart except for when you tried to jump off the coffee table like Philip - that did not end well)
* You have the sweetest temperament beyond words and are so laid back (we are still not sure where that comes from... maybe your uncle Blakey - ha)
* Your favorite song is still "The wheels on the bus" and you love singing it every morning on the way to preschool
* You are OBSESSED with Woody and Buzz Lightyear and literally narrate your day through your woody and buzz imaginative play
* "To Infinity and Beyond" is your daily motto and I LOVE that you live it to the fullest each and everyday
* If you could have one super power it would definitely be "to fly"... as you love pretending and sometimes even trying to fly (its your favorite game these days)
* You absolutely LOVE to dance and shake your booty (moves like jagger is still your favorite song... oopsie)
* You now sleep in a big boy bed with multiple toys (your woody, buzz, jessie, bullseye, blankey and of course "baby" your giraffe and I love that everynight you want me to kiss them all goodnight including you multiple times)
* When you sing in your soft precious voice "I love you Lord" with me when I lay you down for bed I literally get alligator shaped tears in my eyes (please don't ever stop doing that)
* You love the lord with all your heart and I love how you still pray for buzz every night and always end your prayers with the cutest "amen" I have ever heard
* You still sleep way longer than most college kids (praise the lord for that... and please definitely don't ever stop doing that either)
* You are the only kid I have ever known that literally asks to go "night night" at naptime everyday
* And last but definitely not least... you are and always will be our sweet little Parker man! We love you more than anything in this world our precious little TWO year old!! Cheers to being TWO!
*Remember to mute the music player on the right handside of the blog to hear the videos below*
Happy 2nd birthday Parker man!

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!!!


Yay... I'm TWO!
We love you birthday boy!
And what would a birthday be...
without Woody and Buzz!? Not Parkers... thats for sure!


The birthday boy loved his new buzz's (yes, that is plural) and his cool new scooter and mickey mouse dancing game! Isnt turning TWO so fun?!!
And Big Thank yous to Miss Holly for our yummy cupcakes at chick-fil-a on Parker's bday! (Parker and Holden... BFFs)
The birthday Prince at School
eating his yummy "2" shaped cookies!
All Parker's school friends singing happy birthday to him... he felt super special as he smiled and wore his bday prince hat!!
To Infinity and Beyond!


Happy 2nd Birthday Parker... we love you so much!

No comments: