Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Well what can I say... you are the best daddy in the whole world and your boys love you more than anything... even more than chocolate ice cream (which is a whole lot if you know Philip and Parker). The boys and I are so blessed to have you as not only a loving daddy and husband but also as an amazing man of God who loves all three of us with all of your heart! Every time I watch Philip and Parker light up when you walk into the room after a long day at work, my heart smiles. Every time I watch you bathe the boys at night and then wrestle with them during your "boy time", my heart skips a beat. Every time I watch you sing "I love you lord" to Parker at bedtime and then read and sing stories to Philip in his bed, my heart melts. What can I say... every time I watch you with my babies... my heart stops! You truly complete us and we love you more than words! We are so lucky to have you as our daddy and we look forward to celebrating many more father's days with our amazing daddy!! xoxo
You teach us
how to walk
And how to
play golf
But most importantly, you teach us that you love us and that we have a heavenly father that loves us more than we can imagine! Thank you daddy, we love you too!

No comments: