Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

To Infinity and Beyond

Philip is loving his two newest best friends these days... meet Woody and Buzz! He sleeps with them, eats with them, takes them to school and talks to them like they are real. He has watched all three of the toy story movies (countless times) and is literally OBSESSED!! (Don't know where he gets that obsessive behavior from?!...) On Thursday we were running a little late for school (story of my life with two boys under the age of 3 and a new puppy) and Philip realized that we had forgotten to bring Woody with us to school. I tried like any mommy would to convince him that Woody wasn't feeling good so he asked to stay at home and watch over Philip's room for him. Well as you can imagine with an obsessive child and a 2 yr old that lives in the MOMENT always, that didn't go over well! So he immediately started one of those 2 yr old meltdowns (the worst kind) and was screaming as we walked through the church preschool... "I want to show Elle (his girlfriend at school) my Woody, I want to show Elle my Woody." He must have said it literally like over 50 times and as you can imagine all the parents were laughing hysterically while I was of course MORTIFIED and kept saying... "he's talking about the toy story woody, you know toy story?!" I mean really, who in the heck named that dang doll Woody?!!... Thanks alot Disney!!

No comments: