Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Philip's First Official Haircut

Well we knew it was finally time to get Philip's haircut when everywhere we went people asked me how old "she" was and told me how cute "she" was! I still can't believe how ignorant people can be... I mean afterall who would dress their little girl in trucks and all blue boy outfits?! So today was the day and we had Philip's first official haircut... he loved it and did great! My mom and I took him to this precious kids cuts place in Charlotte called "Pigtails and Crewcuts." I can't believe how good he did, but afterall if someone was stuffing my face with cookies, letting me drive my very own firetruck all while watching Blues Clues... I would probably be pretty good too! The sweet hairdresser promised to not cut too much of the curls away as I just love them so much and Phil couldn't believe we actually paid someone to barely trim Philip's hair... but what can I say, first haircuts are emotional and I just didn't want them to cut too much of his baby hair away! The little bit that they did cut... we of course saved. :o)



No comments: