Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Biscuits and Brownies

Phil, Philip and I went and had a great visit with Philip's great-grandmother Mimi. It was such a fun day as Philip got to show off his newest trick... crawling! Mimi was so proud of her great-grandson that she rewarded him with a special lunch as we might call it... biscuits and brownies. And boy did he LOVE it... hours later we had to practically bribe him to get him to go home for his naptime as he didnt want to leave his Mimi's house. Afterall if you got to eat biscuits and brownies all day, would you?!
Sitting like a big boy with Mimi in my Daddy Buck's highchair that he sat in as a little boy
My Daddy Buck would be so proud of me, his little Wonderboy
Yummy... brownies and cool whip (my new favorite) and my Mimi is even letting me eat my dessert on the floor (my mommy never lets me do that)!
More please :o)
Now this is the life! Mommy... please don't ever make me go home!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OMG, the picture of Philip with his mouth wide open ready for some more cool whip is priceless! I wish Ansley would like cool-whip, she is definitely missing out!