Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

tagged...

I am so sorry for just now fulfilling my tag... we have had a very sad few weeks as we lost the most amazing man, my grandfather Daddy Buck on December 3. We praise God and are so thankful that he is in a better place now but it is still so hard to let go. Daddy Buck... we love you and miss you so much and your memories will live on with us forever! We have said goodnight down here, but one of these days we are going to say good morning up there.

So now... I have been tagged by my dear sweet friend Jennifer. I am supposed to post the 4th picture from the 4th folder in my picture files. So here we go... we are so blessed to remember this precious time. Philip was just 7 days old and this was his first professional modeling shoot... isnt he so adorable!? :o) Philip you are the most precious blessing ever and a true gift from God... we love you! 
John Philip Brosseau, III

"Every good and perfect gift is from above"
James 1:17

And now... tag, you're it! I am tagging Britt, Jamie, Ashly and Leslie. Can't wait to see what is in your picture files!

1 comment:

The Bucklers said...

Precious posts!! We are looking forward to seeing you all on Christmas Eve and hope you have a fun, safe trip to Dallas! Thanks for the tag; I will have to see what I can find. :) I am sure it will be OLD. Also, check our blog ~ I just tagged you, as well (7 things about yourself). Cant wait to read about you!! :) love, b