Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Parker's 2 month Check-up

Today our precious little Parker turned 2 months and lets just say he isn't so little anymore! I can hardly believe he is already 8 weeks old as time has flown by way too quick! Our little "chunky monkey" as we lovingly call him these days because of his squishy puffy cheeks and adorable chubby rolls is growing so much everyday. Parker had his 2 Month Check-up today and of course he got a perfect bill of health! He weighs 12 lb 12 oz and is 23 1/2 inches long which puts him in the 75% for both height and weight. Can you believe it?!... who would have thought my little preemie born four weeks early who weighed just 6 lbs 4 oz at birth would be catching up and in the 75% for his age group already. What can I say he doesn't miss a meal... which makes him a Brosseau boy for sure and he is obviously an overachiever as well... which I must say must come from me. :o) But in all seriousness, he is such an amazing and wonderful baby... he is already sleeping through the night from 7 to 5 and then goes back to bed until 9am (he loves to sleep just like his mommy and his big brother Philip)! We are truly blessed but I just wish I could make time stand still!! Some days I just wish they would stay this small and sweet forever! I love you so much my little chunky monkey!

Special Note: I bought this precious antique baby scale to weigh my little angel... but when I set up the scale for his mommy and Parker photo shoot... I did not set the scale to zero so that is why the scale reads 16 lbs... Parker actually only weighs 12 lbs 12 oz plus I have him clothed in the pictures and with a blanket. :o)
My adorable "Chunky Monkey"







Philip convinced me that he needed to have his "awfuls" (a.k.a waffles) on the floor this morning so he could prepare Parker for his 2 month check-up full of shots. He was very concerned about his little brother and had this worried face all day! Is he a trip or what?!

No comments: