Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

There is just nothing sweeter than the sound

of my 3 BOYS!! I am so blessed to have all three of them and couldn't imagine my life any different! It's because of these sweet hand prints and foot prints, giggles and tears that I am the luckiest girl in the whole world! Philip gave me the sweetest gift tied with a precious little ribbon this year and it read:

I made a special gift for you
To celebrate your day
And to thank you for taking care of me
In a kind and loving way.

Now you'll see it's dressed in ribbon
And tied into a bow
Be sure to save this ribbon
'cause there's a secret you should know.

The ribbon has been cut just right
To show you I've grown so tall
And one day when you pull it out
You'll think of it as small.

Our bond is all our own.
We were always meant to be.
God not only gave me to you,
But He chose you for me.

So today I wish all you amazing mommies out there a wonderful day of love! We have the toughest job in the whole world but one that definitely gives the BIGGEST reward! And to my sweet mom, YOU are so amazing and I wouldn't be here without YOU! I have learned so much from you... what it means to be truly giving and caring, how to believe in myself and my ideals and most importantly the unconditional love of our heavenly father. I'm always happy when someone says that I remind them of you... because there isn't anyone else in the world I'd rather be like... I love you MOM! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: