Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A VERY SAD Good-bye...


As I try to write this I truly don't even have the words!! My family's heart has a hole in it so big at this point I can only ask everyone for prayers! We got the very sad news yesterday that Herschel is unfortunately an aggressive puppy in nature and as God made us all different with all different personalities... the same goes for doggies. The trainer and the breeder both recommended to me for the safety of my young children to not keep Herschel and to let the breeder try to find him a new home. As he was our little puppy for only 6 weeks... needless to say he captured most of our hearts especially mine and Philips!! Philip has been crying everyday since he has been gone just thinking he is at camp. Now for that difficult conversation that no one EVER wants to have with their little ones... here it goes! Please pray for healing, for me and Phil to have words of wisdom and for a love to surround us that only God can give!! To have lost our Texie, our best friend, first child and best doggie ever, just 6 months ago and then to be given the love of a new puppy for 6 weeks and then to have that taken away in the blink of a moment... well lets just say there are not words to describe this pain. I can only pray that my little boys will feel all of our love surround them to get them through this unexplainable sad time!!

No comments: