Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pants... they are so overrated

On these hot summer days... what better to do than play with a garden hose outside?! Besides the fact that our water bill has skyrocketed, life is pretty good usually when Philip plays with the hose outside. But like all little boys, he demands to have the water running nonstop of course (hence the enormous water bill). So today, I told him once he got up from his nap we would go outside and play with the hose. Philip woke up and demanded to dress himself. I thought, well we arent going anywhere in public... so how bad can this be... then I saw him... this is what he came up with. Phil of course saw the picture and was so proud that he knew to wear his rainboots since he was going to be getting wet while playing with the hose... I of course was horrified that he forgot his PANTS!! What can I say... like father like son!

No comments: