Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 25, 2013

Looks like Santa came...

Christmas 2012 is one we will never ever forget thats for sure!! My sweet precious Knox came 5 weeks early and so he made it just in time to celebrate christmas... talk about the most perfect and best gift ever!! The boys were estatic of course that Knox came out with a "tallywacker" as Philip told everyone... they prayed and prayed their little hearts out for a brother! Looks like they must have been on the good list as they got a new baby brother and so much more.  Spiderman and Jake and the neverland pirates were tops on the boys wish lists this year and they got it all and more! What can we say... we are beyond blessed!!! I love my new precious family of five... just me and my boys!! 













No comments: