Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 12, 2011

All I want for Christmas is...

We are so blessed with amazing family... some of which lives just 3 short hours away in Atlanta. We have been very blessed with getting to see my family lots lately and with our Atlanta visits with the boys, a trip to "Gigi and Papa Doc's club" as Philip calls it is always a MUST! From fun dinners topped off with LOTS of chocolate ice cream and golf cart rides to holiday celebrations with pony rides, jump houses, face painting and much much more... Philip has now decided what he would like to ask Santa for for Christmas this year.... A membership to a country club! Literally we were on our way home yesterday and in the car we were talking to Philip about what he is going to ask Santa Claus for this year... my analytical child that he is of course thought long and hard and finally said... "Oh, Oh I know... I want a club like Gigi and Doc's!" Phil and I almost wet our pants we were laughing so hard... I mean he is only THREE!!!! Cant wait to know what this kid is going to ask for when he is 16!! All I can say is good thing he is asking SANTA and not us... so here's to believing in Christmas miracles this year! Merry Merry!

No comments: