Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WOW!

WOW... what can I say except for that I am the luckiest girl in the entire world!! I was sitting at the computer paying bills after just getting the boys down for naps and the doorbell rang. I was very surprised to see a dozen long stemmed beautiful red roses waiting on the other side!! At first I thought... who could these be for (its not my bday) and wow, they are GORGEOUS!!! As I opened the card, my eyes filled up with huge tears... I cant believe he remembered!! The card read, "Hi! Hi! Hi! Happy Ten Year Anniversary of our First Date My Love!! Babysitter comes at 7:45pm, put on a hot dress and let's welcome in another Ten! Love you, Phil" Are you serious?!!! Is he the most wonderful husband ever... and when I called him to thank him profusely... he even remembered what I wore that first date night ten years ago!!! AMAZING!!!! And the worst part is that after a crazy morning of carpool lines, wiping hands and faces, kissing away boo boos, wiping bottoms multiple times, story time and lots of hugs and kisses before naptime... I hadn't even had a minute to breathe and it had not even crossed my mind that today was the ten year anniversary of our first date! I will never forget that night in Athens, GA at DePalmas that changed my life forever!! And after 10 years together (7 of those married), 2 babies, 2 dogs and 6 houses... I love you more today than I did back then!! I love you baby and am so thankful for you... you continue to surprise me even after ten years and you truly are my soul mate, best friend, spiritual leader, lover and the best daddy I know!! Still dont know what I did to deserve you and am so blessed to know that when God was creating me, he had chosen you!! I can only hope and pray that our precious boys someday find the amazing love we share!! Cheers to many more years together and many more babies (oops... did I just say that outloud - ha, no we we arent pregnant), Now gotta run... gotta go figure out what in the heck I am going to wear tonight!!!! xoxo


1 comment:

Hillary Kouba said...

Wow! I am impressed! I hope you two had a great date night! Congrats!