Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Parker

Happy 1st Birthday Parker man... I cant believe you are already ONE!! It seems like just yesterday I was holding you in my arms for the first time praising God for you, our little miracle born 4 weeks early less than 2 hours after Valentines day had ended!! You were born at just 6lbs 4oz at 1:41am and you were absolutely PERFECT from head to toe! You truly were the best belated Valentines Day gift a girl could ever dream of... and you filled our hearts more than my wildest dreams!! Our lives were changed forever that night... and we truly dont know how we ever lived a day without YOU! You are the most happy, content and low maintenance baby I have ever known!! If I could have 10 more just like you, I would do it in a heartbeat!! You sleep like it is your job (literally - I think you are still averaging 18 hours out of 24 hours asleep a day)! You eat anything and everything we give you... so easy! And though you weren't a huge fan of the sippy cup on day 1, it only took 4 days for you to love it too!! You just drank your last bottle tonight and I cried as it ended though you were happy to toss it aside because you want to be a big boy just like your big brother Philip. You melt my heart every time you smile and laugh and everytime you hug and kiss Philip I wish time could just stand still!! You truly are so in love with your big brother and you look up to him in countless ways. And guess what, the perfect thing is he is crazy about you too... yall truly are best friends!! You have the biggest brown eyes I have ever seen that are going to drive the girls crazy someday I am sure! What can I say... you are absolutely PERFECT head to toe!! Your first birthday today was filled with lots of LOVE and lots of CUPCAKES (cupcakes for breakfast and dinner... good thing they are made with eggs and milk)!! And what can I say you are like your mommy for sure... you love to stretch your partying out for weeks at your birthday too! We will be celebrating all week with all your best friends and your puppy party will be here before you know it... cant wait to celebrate with you everyday!!! We love you and are so blessed to have you as our perfect little angel!!! I love you more than words!!! xoxo, Mommy






The whole thing in ONE bite... this kid amazes me everyday!!
I LOVE CAKE!!
And Sweet Besty Grace celebrated with us tonight too... what a treat for the Brosseau boys... she loved her cupcake and pink flower balloon!!
Cupcakes, anyone?!
Parker's puppy balloon animal... so in love!
Family funtime in our playroom with Herschel!!
This is how my first perfect birthDAY started... cupcakes (of course) and a sweet message from my BFF Holden all the way from Atlanta!! Cant wait to play when you get home!!
And what better than a bath after all those cupcakes?... cutest buns in town!!
The boys favorite bath time... a bath light show (which is a bath in the dark with the lights out and the bath color lights on... so fun!)... Happy 1st B-day Parker man! WE love YOU!!

No comments: