Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Parker's first Photo Shoot

At just seven days old, Parker had his first official modeling shoot! He did so great and is definitely a little model in the making for sure! Of course, I just had to drive him all the way to Atlanta for his Fancy Pants Photos shoot... Kylie was so amazing and literally took my call on Friday and was set-up at my parents house on Sunday to capture our little angel. I just love love love these pictures... it is not how many breaths we take in life but the moments that take our breath away like these that we will always cherish in our hearts! (I apologize for the photo's being a little grainy here but it is due to the finish of the pics... so sorry).






















1 comment:

Meg Johnson said...

These are precious! Love the one of the yall looking at the kids and philip is looking at the camera between you!