Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree

Philip, Phil and I went to pick out our family Christmas tree this year and it was so fun! Philip ran wild up and down the rows of trees until we found the perfect one... standing over 12 feet tall and almost as wide as our dining room... was the Brosseau Family Christmas Tree! It was a little "Grisswoldish" when we got it home and realized just how big this tree really was but with a little trimming it seemed PERFECT (we were just happy to not bust out any windows)! Philip loved decorating the tree this year as he would take the ornaments and run over to the tree and throw them on. He hasn't really gotten the whole hanging ornament concept down yet... but praise the Lord for super glue... it will fix any broken ornament in town. His favorite ornament was from his special ornament box (I am collecting his ornaments each year in a box to one day give to him and his family like my sweet mom did for me) and of course it was a Georgia Football ornament. Do you think he has been fully brainwashed UGA yet?! His other favorite game with the tree is going over to it and saying "wee" since he isnt totally caught up on his "t" sounds yet and turning the lights off and on with the button. His face lights up everytime those lights come on again like he is seeing them for the first time! Oh the joy in his precious little face... there is just nothing sweeter and it sure shows the true spirit of Christmas!
I love my Christmas Tree
Can I be an ornament too mom?!
Getting ready to decorate
I want to hang my ornaments up there dada
And here are my special ornaments
Saying a quick prayer for my favorite ornament before hanging it (or more like throwing it) onto my salvation tree
And this looks like just the perfect spot for it... Go DAWGS!
Merry Christmas Ya'll

No comments: