Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there and especially to my wonderful husband, my daddy, and Grande! We love ya'll all very much and hope you each have a very special day! Phil's day started out with breakfast in bed served by yours truly and of course Philip. However, Philip insisted on helping make the eggs... so by the time Phil got them they were as you can imagine, a little lumpy and cold but Phil ate them proudly anyway. Then, Phil and Philip had their first daddy-son shower which they both loved especially Philip... afterall, he got to be naked, right?! The rest of the day we just hung out as a family relaxing and watching the US Open... until it was time for dinner in which we had Phil's favorite, mexican (of course), and went to listen to live music "Pops in the Park" with our great friends Holly and Kevin Harrel. It was such a blast and a wonderful day...  Happy Father's Day Dads!
"My First Big Boy Shower"... do I look ready or what?!
Hey mom... look at us... this is so fun!
Nude modelling? I think I am ready, don't you!
Strike a pose... Vogue, Vogue, Vogue!
I love you daddy!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy Father's Day Phil! It looks like you guys had a great, relaxing day :) I love the pics of the little one in the shower. Your son definitely loves to be naked!